Re: gEDA-user: fritzing

der Mouse wrote:
> But I have no use for Linux.  None of my own machines run it.  I have
> some experience with it - three of the machines I work with regularly
> at work use it - and all that experience confirms my distaste for it.
> I can't think of any respect in which I like Linux more than I like the
> other open-source Unices I've tried.

OT, but what do you use, and what are some reasons for your distaste for
Linux?

I'm not a Linux fanboy, but I run it on most of my lab machines and am
pretty satisfied with how Debian puts their distribution of it
together.  And I'm no expert on the alternatives, but I haven't found it
to be significantly different from OS X, Solaris or the BSDen I've
worked with as far as the user's command-line experience is concerned.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx