Re: gEDA-user: Adding attributes to gschem symbols

Andy Fierman wrote:
> John,
>
> Also, I was a bit sloppy in my library terminology. I didn't mean
> "local" library as in /usr/share/gEDA/sym/local. I meant as in
> "${HOME}/gaf/gschem-sym".
>
> I've had a quick play to prove to myself that I can set up a gafrc
> file and libraries anywhere I want.

You're off and running then.  John D. uses per project directories
with libraries in them.  The start of a project involves copying from reasonable places,
then making the copies follow the project goals.

I do that some and in relative locations to the project main dir along with .gafrc files containing
relative paths to libraries.

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX