Re: gEDA-user: [OFF] high current amplifier

On May 22, 2009, at 12:35 PM, Joerg wrote:

>> In Japan, Tokyu Hands (a division of the Tokyu department store
>> chain) sells tube amplifier kits.
>>

> The dream of any electronics engineer, one whole day for an extended
> stroll through Akihabara,

Hai, shimashita. Been there, done that. But I don't recall a Tokyu
Hands there. Plenty of them around, though. I'm often in Machida in
December, and there's a Tokyu Hands right by the train station. Good
place for Christmas shopping. It's arts, crafts, tools, and
housewares, not primarily electronics.

> and no budget limits :-)

Sadly, no.

http://www.noqsi.com/