Re: gEDA-user: How do I mark the connection point on a pad?

On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 20:53 -0400, someone who called himself Jim wrote:
> I'm not sure I'm saying that right.  What I've done is generate a set of
> pcb edge fingers using elongated pads,

How did you make the fingers? Just a guess, you may try to exchange
starting and ending points of the pads?

>  however when I run pcb, the
> ratsnest connects to the far end of the fingers, i. e. the part that
> goes into the socket.

Why do you care? Ratsnet is only a visible help for you while doing the
layout, it has no other meaning.

>   That gives me no end of grief trying to route the
> board.  I've attempted to attach an image showing the problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Jim.

Of course this may be something which the developers may improve --
access to your footprint and pcb data may be helpful.