Re: gEDA-user: font problem in 1.6.0

On 5/11/10 1:03 PM, Peter Clifton wrote:
Perhaps try running some of this example code, and see if it encounters
any problem:
And perhaps more relevantly, the pango cairo example in this page.

I'm not sure you'll necessarily have a good reference point to figure
out if the rendering is working as intended or not, but hopefully it
will be obvious.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/pango/unstable/pango-Cairo-Rendering.html

Best of luck!

Thanks! This one works fine. I tried varying the text size in the source, and it works fine.

I'm still trying to figure out how to install this DocBook nonsense so I can build the Pango sources from git. I'll try that when I figure out a way around this hurdle.

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL