Re: gEDA-user: OT: Bike Alarms

David SMITH wrote:
On Sun, 2010-05-16 at 20:09 -0500, John Griessen wrote:
Lojack gets results for cars.  There's bound to be some way to do
something that fits in with what happens with bikes.  Why give up so easy?

It's easier to fit to cars because ....

It's not necessarily "giving up easy".  If someone takes a product to
market without it being critiqued then ....

You're diving into the review phase before the idea generating is done.

I'm going to keep thinking about it and any one else that likes to can feel free
to contact me off list about it.

Then later on I'll run it by all you analytic dissectors to virtually microtome.

One thing I do know is attempting to go after any mainstream large market is not
good for the health of any "one person shop" or "midnight engineer".  Niche is good.
Small is beautiful.

JG