Re: gEDA-user: How to make a ground plane in PCB and attach all GND and VSS nets

   I just went into each symbol in my schematic and changed the VDD:xx to
   Vcc:xx and VSS:xx to GND:xx.  I then save the schematic and ran
   gsch2pcb and when I bring up the netlist it still has the VSS and VDD
   nets.  It shouldn't because no symbol has those nets.  I then went to
   quit the schematic and it showed a popup warning that 4 symbols have
   changed but I can't save them; it won't let me.
   Any suggestion?

   On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 2:48 PM, Rob Butts <[1]r.butts2@xxxxxxxxx>