Re: gEDA-user: An opportunity to fix the symbol library

On May 21, 2011, at 8:30 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:

> Unfortunately, gschem does not descend
> into subdirectories. So you have to give each and every dir in
> the config.

Ah, but it can. I've been using lines like:

(component-library-search "Components")

for years in my gafrc files. "Components" is a directory containing directories of symbols. I can't remember where I learned about this.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx