Re: gEDA-user: An opportunity to fix the symbol library

John Doty wrote:

> On May 21, 2011, at 8:30 PM, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
>
>> Unfortunately, gschem does not descend
>> into subdirectories. So you have to give each and every dir in
>> the config.
>
> Ah, but it can. I've been using lines like:
>
> (component-library-search "Components")
>
> for years in my gafrc files.

Just tried again and it didn't work on on my box. I tried this
line:
(component-library "/home/kmk/geda/gedasymbols/www/user/kai_martin_knaak/symbols")

In the choose-Dialog of gschem this got me none of the symbols in
the various directories beyond .../symbols .
Maybe a setting in system-gafrc or system-gschemrc?

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Email: kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx