Re: gEDA-user: no pins in JUMPER10

On 11/9/06, Giorgenes Gelatti <giorgenes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
by "all these things" i mean gschem and pcb.
But do not worry, it's just the complaining of a newbie user. :)

I mean, if it's mandatory to have things named "J<N>", "R<N>", why
none of gschem, gsch2pcb or pcb said me so?

I agree that gsch2pcb or PCB should report the fact that the nets in the netlist are not going to be connected in the layout.

It's still weird for me, but i'm sure there is some reason for that, I
just don't know it yet.

Developer resources to add input checking.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org