Re: gEDA-user: geda-gnetlist problem

Thank you for the info.  However, on my FC1 box I was able to
successfully netlist after installing guile-1.8.1.  Therefore, the
problem has to do with the way guile-1.8.1 has been integrated into
FC6, not a problem with guile-1.8.1 by itself.

Like I said, I'll have some time soon (but not now) to build an FC6
box and investigate this problem.  By the way, the error message
generated by guile:

"Probably parenthesis mismatch in" ...

has been sighted several times in gEDA recently. Not just using
Fedora, but also in Debian. I suggest that people reporting this bug in the future should also post their distro
and version of guile.

Stuart