Re: gEDA-user: gschem, PCB and xgsch2pcb icons

Peter Clifton wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-11-09 at 02:34 +0000, Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
>> On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 23:29:16 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:
>>
>>> I've attached an SVG with some options. What do people like, any
>>> suggestions?

I like mine, of course... :-)

Why?

http://ecosensory.com/geda/gschem-1.png

is minimal, yet conveys the idea of "capable of making modules"
by the box shape, and gets "this is a schematic" across
even at a low pixel count.   We like compact GUIs.  We like left hand doing key-bindings
and right on the mouse and little cluttering up our view of the work at hand.
Small icons are best.

See a new version including drawing pencil, with visibility emphasis I am talking about
at http://ecosensory.com/geda/gschem-2.png

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX