Re: gEDA-user: 13mm X 27mm board

On Sun, Nov 11, 2007 at 02:17:22PM -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

> > I meant placing components virtually, in pcb, during layout.
>
> Ah.  Yes, I do that too - start with a big board, place your parts,
> then select->all and move it to the upper left corner and *then*
> change the board size to the actual desired size.

The size of your work area in PCB and the absolute gerber offsets
don't matter to most fab houses.

By the way, 'select all and move to the upper corner and set the board
size' is what my Autocrop() plugin does.  I wrote it before I realized
it doesn't matter.  :)  I should add 'outline' layer support.

--
Ben Jackson AD7GD
<ben@xxxxxxx>