Re: gEDA-user: No connect pin symbol in gschem

Unless something has changed recently, be aware that gnetlist will connect all NC pins together on a net called No-Connect.  You may need to manually delete it from the netlist.  If you make it "graphical" as Ben suggests, the DRC may not see it(?) and thus can't flag it as an error.  (Please chime in if this is wrong.)

Joe T

On Nov 13, 2007 4:39 PM, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 19:37 -0500, Transistor Toaster wrote:

> Thanks Peter, I just put those in. Do you know if there's a DRC to
> flag
> errors on pins that are left totally unconnected ( i.e. not even the NC
> symbol)?
> Frank

Sorry, I don't know.. perhaps some of the DRC proponents will answer
here.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,