Re: gEDA-user: No connect pin symbol in gschem

On Nov 13, 2007, at 5:37 PM, Transistor Toaster wrote:

> Thanks Peter, I just put those in. Do you know if there's a DRC to
> flag
> errors on pins that are left totally unconnected (i.e. not even the NC
> symbol)?

Yes, there is, drc2 does that. Very annoying. Unconnected pins are
not errors. They are already flagged on your screen with red dots, so
you can easily check while proofreading. There should be no need for
a "no connect" symbol. "Do nothing gracefully".

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx