Re: gEDA-user: Breaking a track into two segments by using a hole

On 11/11/2008, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Perhaps you could post that as an example, or make some screen-shots
>  available on the web somewhere? I'm curious to see what this looks like.

So just to clarify, you are saying it's ok to post a .png as an
attachment on this mailing list ?

If so, I'll clean it up a bit (sometime over the next couple of days
or so) before posting  - I didn't bother trying to find an optimal
layout as I just wanted to know if it would work before starting on
the projects that I do want to build.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley