Re: gEDA-user: Some kind of library manager and hierarchical netlisting

Hi,

I hit exactly same issues last time I tried to use gschem/gnetlist.
The flow simply doesn't work with hierarchical designs (and yes, there
is no notion of a "design library" in geda). If you are willing to
spend some time on it and contribute fixes to the flow that would be
great. On the other hand, if you are mostly interested in circuit
simulation try ltpice(+wine).

Regards,
-R.