Re: gEDA-user: Some kind of library manager and hierarchical netlisting

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 11:54 PM, John Griessen <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Peter Clifton wrote:
>
>> That simply is not true. The netlister _does_ work with hierarchical
>> designs, but typically, our back-ends target a flat output, such as for
>> PCB.
>
> Don't worry about him.  I suspect he's one of the poisonous people
> you run across in open software development.  haven't looked at the video Al
> suggested yet, but planning on it.

Good for you.

Just wanted to say that the primary reason I don't contribute to geda
is not its set of features or any problems with its codebase but the
community. There are exceptions, of course, (Peter, Werner, Ales,
sorry if I forgot someone) who are open to exchange ideas but more
often than not people here are hostile to anything that isn't a blind
praise for the project.

-r.