Re: gEDA-user: bugs, warts and feature requests

> 11) pcb feature request: Remember the position of ripped off menus
> across sessions.

If you mean lesstif, I asked, this can't be done.  To implement this
I'd have to completely reimplement the tear-off feature myself.

> 12) pcb usability request: A simple way to detect the net of a copper
> object. (Currently, I use the line tool and pretend to draw a track)

What do you mean?  The 'f' key finds the whole net, and the 'r' key
tells you the name and length of the net.  What else are you asking
for?

> 20) pcb usability request: ESC while in Line tool mode should end
> drawing and return to the state before starting the track.(like
> inkscape)

Er... it does.  How does what it does differ from what you expect?