Re: gEDA-user: bugs, warts and feature requests

Am Mittwoch, den 26.11.2008, 19:16 +0000 schrieb Kai-Martin Knaak:

> 'r' does not work over here. On key press I get
> 	keysym 114 (0x72) has not been defined

Same here for pcb 20080202 (GTK)

> It stops drawing, but leaves the track segments already drawn. I'd expect
> to return to the state before starting the track, that is, before the
> first track segment was drawn. In other words, escape should be a way to
> undo drawing the current track.

I always use ESC to end drawing of line segments with line tool -- next
click with left mouse button starts a new trace. It was my impression
that ESC was the only (documented) way to stop drawing line segments. Is
there a other action?