Re: gEDA-user: bugs, warts and feature requests

> That would be totally disasterous to my way of using the tool - I draw
> the whole trace, hit ESC, draw the next whole trace, hit ESC, etc. You
> need *some* way of saying "this trace is done, start a new one."

Click again at the end of the last segment drawn. This is almost, but not
quite, a double click. A double click will do the same, though. BTW, many
graphic tools I came across, accept the right mouse click for this
purpose.

In gschem, right mouse click ends drawing of a net.  If we're aiming
for similar look and feel across tools (and I hope we are), then this
is the preferred behavior.

Cheers,

Stuart