Re: gEDA-user: More GL stuff to test

Hi Peter,

FWIW, isometric projection comes to mind, 30/-30 angles and equal Z
coordinates are aligned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isometric_projection

Pros: no more warped boards.

Cons: there are only 8 possible points of view (camera positions)

Keep doing the Good Thing (TM) on pcb+GL  ;)

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.