Re: gEDA-user: pcb-20091103 for Gentoo, working on ebuild

On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 21:10 +0100, Stefan Salewski wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 19:55 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:
>

> > Attached is a minimal test case distilled from your board.. it was
>
> Thanks.
>
> But please note: The tut1.pcb shipped with pcb crashed also when pcb was
> compiled with debug option and "O" key is used for optimize.
>
> For my large board problems do not surprise me too much, but with the
> only small example shipped with pcb?

Well - the test-case it chokes on is only 1 rectangular polygon and 3
vias! (Two of which I made octagonal to reduce their complexity!).

I've not yet been able to determine whether there is a bug which causes
the assertion, or whether the assertion _is_ the bug.