Re: gEDA-user: symbol files

> Unfortunately not.
> This is one of my favorite feature requests: Let the user choose from a
> list of footprints supplied by the symbol. This is how protel98 does it.
> We used this a lot in my former day job.
>
> ---<(kaimartin)>---

I like to see this feature too, its a feature I've seen in a number of
applications.

Having a quick look at a symbol file it seems there is no way to define
different pin positions and order for different packages. Which is what
Peter implied in his reply.

Is there any plans to work on this feature?

Kelvin