Re: gEDA-user: [PCB-Patches] Action-documentation

Felix Ruoff wrote:

>> b) Technically, it does not really lock the position but makes the
>> labels insensitive to various user induced actions. Most importantly,
>> text will ignore left mouse click and actions that work on objects
>> under the mouse. You can still select the text with a lasso (left
>> mouse drag) and perform actions on the selection. some of these
>> actions may change the position of the text. E.g, move-to-other-side
> [snip]
>
> What do you think of the following descriptions:
> @item ToggleLockNames
> If set, text will ignore left mouse clicks and actions that work on
> objects under the mouse.
>
> @item ToggleOnlyNames
> If set, only text will be sensitive for mouse clicks and actions that
> work on objects under the mouse.

I'd prefer more verbose descriptions. I'd add the ability to select with the
lasso -- no need for every user to discover this detail by himself. But this
is a matter of taste.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211