Re: gEDA-user: [PCB-Patches] Action-documentation

What do you think of the following descriptions:
@item ToggleLockNames
If set, text will ignore left mouse clicks and actions that work on
objects under the mouse.

@item ToggleOnlyNames
If set, only text will be sensitive for mouse clicks and actions that
work on objects under the mouse.
I'd prefer more verbose descriptions. I'd add the ability to select with the
lasso -- no need for every user to discover this detail by himself. But this
is a matter of taste.

---<)kaimartin(>---
I first thought the same way, but I found no formulation. Now, I see, that you have given a good one :-).

A new suggestion:

@item ToggleLockNames
If set, text will ignore left mouse clicks and actions that work on
objects under the mouse. You can still select text with a lasso (left
mouse drag) and perform actions on the selection.

@item ToggleOnlyNames
If set, only text will be sensitive for mouse clicks and actions that
work on objects under the mouse. You can still select other objects
with a lasso (left mouse drag) and perform actions on the selection.

Felix