Re: gEDA-user: STEP Format? [WAS: Re: PCB+GL+3D Packages??]

Hi John,

I just tried to look into an AOI portable.obj model of a laptop --> 580 kB
zipped and 2.8 MB expanded.

Nice ubunto logo though ;-)

Nah, thanks, I think it's a bit too expensive on memory and IMHO vertexes
resemble "minced meat" --> try putting it together to get the original cow
;-)

I'd rather have 3D primitives like cubes, cylinders, spheres, toroids etc.

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.