Re: gEDA-user: Inkscape text->pstoedit->pcb and importing PostScript/PDF/EPS vector graphics with holes

I really wanted to create a logo/description label in Inkscape and put
it on a board I recently made, but after trying for an hour or two to
get pstoedit to import text elements properly (holes in letters like 'B'
or 'o' were getting filled in when exported to the 'pcb' file format),
I gave up.  I tried the '-ssp' option to pstoedit but it crashed every
time an assertion failure.  Have you had better luck with converting
text or graphics to pcb format?

I am not sure if this can help you, but I usualy do the other way. Export PCB board into ps, then open in inkscape. In inkscape you can do whatever you like - mirror the PCB, do some post-processing (try ungroup before), add text, logos, cutting guidelines, place several PCBs on one page etc.

Jan Martinek