Re: gEDA-user: PCB GL How to return to normal view

In fact pins and vias really HAVE walls on my system. The problem is possibly my interpretation of the 3d projection and switching to far side view (TAB key). With normal view everything looks right: "far side" components and SMD pads are drawn far from other cooper layers. After TAB key, additional pads are drawn using pad color and they on the same level as far side silk screen. There are no walls between normal cooper layers and this far side pad and that why I was confused.

Setting transparency works right.

Very best regards
Michael W.