Re: gEDA-user: Working on xgsch2pcb-0.1.3 for Gentoo

On Tue, 27 Oct 2009 22:50:29 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

> What I want to have eventually, is a "parts bin" window, where all the
> parts yet to be placed are available. The user can then pick them up
> just like out of the footprint library.

What would be most useful is a way to transfer a selection from gschem to
pcb: Close neighbors on the schematic tend to be good candidates for
close neighbors on the layout. Currently I do this transfer semi manually
with the aid of the find dialog in pcb: Read the refdeses in gschem and
enter them as a regexp to the find dialog. Then do "disperse-selected".

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Öffentlicher PGP-Schlüssel: