Re: gEDA-user: Spam: address harvesting from archives

> >I havn't seen spam comming through the list server. I presume the issue
> >is email addresses being included in the archives as well as being
> >broadcast through the standard list emails.

Due to current laws and technology, there are only two places where spam can
be effectively dealt with: The origin and the destination. I have no control
over the origin (Plus, I think that spam is like illegal drug use - Trying to
control it at the origin will never work). But, I do have control at the
server and client destinations...

Best

Marvin