Re: Open for donations (was Re: gEDA-user: Languages etc)

I think you might even get some beer for that pizza.

Enjoy,

Steve Meier

Stephen Williams wrote:

Stephen Meier wrote:

[...] In general, I have a hudge amount of apprectiation for Arles, Dan, DJ, Stuart, Steve, Stuart and others. They have written a lot of usefull code. It might not be written with the best language. It might not be of the best style. But it works and it is very usefull. For those of this group, not including the pcb team, can you find a way to accept donations? I would love to send each of you enough cash to take your significant other out to a good resteraunt.

Well, OK. You talked me into it.

Due to popular demand, I have added a Donations page to my web
site: <http://www.icarus.com/eda/verilog/donations.html>, or go
to the main page and follow the Donations link. It uses PayPal
because it's disgustingly simple to use PayPal. We'll see how well
it works in practice:-)