Re: gEDA-user: Serious discussion on the proper selection of a language

Dave McGuire wrote:

I've toyed with the idea of designing a processor which executes Befunge directly. I think I'd need to consume a great deal of rum before attempting such a thing.

Good idea.. capital even... what would it be called Native Befunge? Direct Befunge? or in the spirit of the variouse flaviors of the other dominant language... Befunge<> the idea being to tell the processor to go two directions at once which can only be properly executed in a Native Multiprocessor Befunge Machine (NMBM). I swear Mr Whilliams, this is exactely what you need to improve the performance of Icarus!

Steve Meier

-Dave