Re: gEDA-user: Serious discussion on the proper selection of a language

On Sep 27, 2005, at 7:33 PM, Steve Meier wrote:
Since, for little good reason, my proposal to require a rewrite of geda
in snoboll on cpm was regected I would like to put forth a new proposal.
The language INTERCAL http://www.catb.org/~esr/intercal/

No! It must be rewritten in Befunge, the one true language!

  ;)

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden