Re: gEDA-user: Serious discussion on the proper selection of a language

A quick review of Befunge shows that while it makes use of a clever
system of arrows to create a graphic flow control it lacks any real
implementation of the MANDITORY "come from" instruction. However, the
arrow flow control would make havok of the Literate Programming Tool
noweb.

Steve Meier