Re: gEDA-user: VeriWell now on SourceForge

On Sep 28, 2005, at 3:18 PM, Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:
Oberon? Never heard of it. What is it?

Some language from the dreaded Nickles Worth.

If you're going to slander him, at least learn to spell his name correctly. Niklaus Wirth.

Umm, I think that was intentional, man.

While Pascal gives me heartburn, I've had quite a bit of fun with it. :) And this Oberon thing you told me about in private email sounds really neat...I'm definitely going to check it out.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden