Re: gEDA-user: Marketing gEDA - was - Re: Professional PCB help using geda?

> On 9/5/07, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Judging by how touchy everyone here gets as soon as you mention
>> > _any_ criticisms against the current user interfaces of the tools,
>>
>> Huh?
>
> Don't make me go back into the archives.  ;D
>
> I'm talking about people who offer complaints about inconsistencies
> between the UI of gschem versus PCB (something that I've since gotten
> used to, after a VERY long period of acclimation).  Invariably we hear
> the usual rhetoric of people not reading manuals anymore, and that
> powerful software is never easy to learn, etc.

That's news to me.  I thought that we get the usual explanation of
different development teams, writing at different times, for different use
cases, using different programming methodologies.

Silly me, I guess I must have missed something.  How far back in the
archives are we looking?

                               Peter