Re: gEDA-user: Marketing gEDA - was - Re: Professional PCB help using geda?

On 9/5/07, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Judging by how touchy everyone here gets as soon as you mention
> > _any_ criticisms against the current user interfaces of the tools,
>
> Huh?

Don't make me go back into the archives.  ;D

I'm talking about people who offer complaints about inconsistencies
between the UI of gschem versus PCB (something that I've since gotten
used to, after a VERY long period of acclimation).  Invariably we hear
the usual rhetoric of people not reading manuals anymore, and that
powerful software is never easy to learn, etc.

I'm not saying these things aren't (at least partially) true.  I'm
just saying, be prepared for an onslaught of such complaints from
people who are new to gEDA.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II