Re: gEDA-user: Marketing gEDA - was - Re: Professional PCB help using geda?

I realize that there are complaints.  It was the "how touchy everyone
gets" part I was "huh?"ing.  I don't recall being touchy, and if you
think a simple explanation of why things are the way they are is
"touchy" then you need thicker skin.

IMHO a slowly growing user base gives us (1) more insight into the
average user, (2) more reason to worry about usability issues, and (3)
hopefully a steadily growing developer base also.

But first and foremost, everyone needs to realize that most of the
developers are in it for their own personal benefit.