Re: gEDA-user: Marketing gEDA - was - Re: Professional PCB help using geda?

> DJ, so a slowly growing base is more preferable to a rapidly growing
> user base and I should not try encourage people to give gEDA a try
> on a wholesale level ?

It depends.  For example, getting a school, classroom, or other
organization to try it as a group is different than getting the same
number of people to try it individually.  As a group, they can work
together to solve many of their individual problems and share
solutions, feeding only the worst problems to us.

> As far as point (1) goes, Users don't come much more average* than
> me.  I hopefully can help with documentation by trying to clarify
> things in the docs as I come up with problems.

The PCB docs are sorely out of date.  They probably need to be tossed
and re-written.