Re: gEDA-user: Marketing gEDA - was - Re: Professional PCB help using geda?

DJ Delorie wrote:

> It depends.  For example, getting a school, classroom, or other
> organization to try it as a group is different than getting the same
> number of people to try it individually.  As a group, they can work
> together to solve many of their individual problems and share
> solutions, feeding only the worst problems to us.

OK, Well I shall start my promotion of gEDA small then and only
encourage the boys
at my local robotics workshop to have a look at it then.  I can be the
first point of
contact with them to keep them from cluttering the lists.

> The PCB docs are sorely out of date.  They probably need to be tossed
> and re-written.

I have had some problems with the PCB docs being out of date.  Also the
scattered nature
of the documentation makes it a little difficult.