Re: gEDA-user: PCB format wishlist

     I like the idea of using geometric shapes at the lowest level, but
     for
     most PCBs this is *way* too low-level to be efficient.  We need some
     way of arbitrarily grouping shapes, grouping groups, etc, and
     creating
     some sort of macro/library/callout for those groups, so that we
     don't
     end up (for example) redefining a pad stack for every one of
     hundreds
     of pins.

   Several times now in this thread I keep thinking that the language
   Forth is being described.  'Words' built up on previously defined
   'words'...