Re: gEDA-user: How to find which specific part of a PCB is shorted?

Hi Thomas,

Just my EUR 0.02

I was bitten once by a short because of a wrong layer stack up in pcb.

You could check whether an inside layer is on the same side as "[solder,
component] side" by accident.

See pull down menu: File --> Preferences ... --> Layers --> Groups

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.