Re: gEDA-user: test repo

Hi DJ,

Thanks for setting up such a service, a well kept secret until now, and
let's keep this one quite as not to waken the wild hoards of windoze users
;-)

I just downloaded the pcb-20110905.exe snapshot to check the GUI changes on
my windoze XP box.

Some minor bugs appear:

1) I can't zoom in using "Z" or "z".

2) No transparency (GL) supported.

3) When loading a layout the file selector only displays the icons for the
top 1 or 2 files/directories and the remaining entries only when hovered
over (having focus).

4) the big font issue ... (probably solved in tomorrows snapshot)

Should windoze "users" file bug reports in LP for these nightly windows
snapshots too ?

Kind regards,

Bert Timmerman.