Re: gEDA-user: Strange user interface behavior with gschem-1.6.2.20110115

Josef Wolf wrote:

> With this work flow, you'd have as much (or even more) mouse clicks
> as without the tool. So what's the point of using the tool if you
> have _more_ work with it than without it?

I don't seem to have have more work than without it.

Benefits:
You can zoom way out and still be able to hit that pin point rather
than the neighboring grid node.

On medium zoom level, you can be more sloppy where you actually
click.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak