Re: gEDA-user: plugins (was: How can you help...)

> I still have to decide, where to start. An overview? A getting started?
> A HOWTO? A table of contents to be filled?

Based on what kinds of questions I tend to answer in irc and email, I
think the relative priority should be:

* Introductory tutorials that demonstrate the most common flows,
  showing off the most current and newbie-friendly ways of using the
  tools.

* How-to's for tasks which are less common, showing off the "toolkit"
  features.

* Replacements for the reference manuals.

* Internals docs for new developers.