   From: DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 3:13:21 PM
   Subject: gEDA-user: windows testers wanted
   We're trying to track down the zoom bug.  If you have access to a
   windows machine, please try this PCB snapshot:

   [1]ftp://ftp.delorie.com/pub/geda-windows/snapshots/pcb-20110915-dj.exe
   The key thing we're trying to find out is if the "zoom bug" is
   XP-specific and/or hardware-specific.  Please try zooming and report
   back:
   * Version of Windows (xp, vista, 7; 32 vs 64 bit) and mouse type
   * Whether Z/z keys work, and if you have to first click in the work
     area to get them to work
   * Whether your mouse scroll wheel zooms (if you have a real scroll
   wheel)
   * If zoom/pan "bars" on your trackpad work (and if it's synaptics - we
     know that's broken)
   * If zooming doesn't work, can you still zoom in via the menu
     (remember to click on the pcb after choosing this) and pan with the
     scrollbars?
   Thanks!
   DJ