gEDA-user: windows testers wanted

We're trying to track down the zoom bug.  If you have access to a
windows machine, please try this PCB snapshot:

  ftp://ftp.delorie.com/pub/geda-windows/snapshots/pcb-20110915-dj.exe

The key thing we're trying to find out is if the "zoom bug" is
XP-specific and/or hardware-specific.  Please try zooming and report
back:

* Version of Windows (xp, vista, 7; 32 vs 64 bit) and mouse type

* Whether Z/z keys work, and if you have to first click in the work
  area to get them to work

* Whether your mouse scroll wheel zooms (if you have a real scroll wheel)

* If zoom/pan "bars" on your trackpad work (and if it's synaptics - we
  know that's broken)

* If zooming doesn't work, can you still zoom in via the menu
  (remember to click on the pcb after choosing this) and pan with the
  scrollbars?

Thanks!
DJ