Re: GraphThing 1.2 almost ready - RO update

On 22/10/05, Ion Savin <comp_@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Okay, it all looks good from my end. I've committed the changes to the
> > SVN repository - can you update your copy and test it out to see if it
> > comes through fine?
>
> The file I'we sent was not UTF-8 but non-ISO extended ASCII and the
> characters looked fine. With the UTF-8 got from updating, the special
> characters are displayed strage. It seems to work if I use:
>   LANG=ro_RO.UTF-8

Yes, that is true. I still don't completely understand all the
interactions that are going on inside wxWidgets with regard to UTF-8,
etc., so I'll need to document this more carefully.

Thanks,

Dave.

--
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
  is no basis for a system of government."