Re: Debian package

On 25/10/05, Cyril Brulebois <cyril.brulebois@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm the French translator (just sent my work to David), and I'll be
> the (non-official) Debian maintainer. I'd like to say that my packaging
> stuff is almost ready (I've just to patch src/GNUmakefile to take the
> DESTDIR in count).

Great to have you on-board, Cyril!

I've just committed your translation to the SVN repository (you might
want to double check it), though there is no translation for "Gear"
(as in the gear graph).

Send me any patches needed for Debian, and I'll see if I can work them
into the upstream official version.

Dave.

--
"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords
  is no basis for a system of government."